Monday, May 18, 2009
Last Wednesday evening due to terrible weather conditions we had to cancel Organized Gate Practice... We put messages on both phone lines about the possiblility of holding practice the next evening and asked everyone to call back on Thursday and check to see if we could pull it off. With a great deal of cooperation, not only were we able to hold practice, but we successfully reached a large number of riders and everyone was happy with the results. So...from now on if Wednesday Night Gate Practice is canceled, check this blog and call the track for an update on information. Thanks!
Posted by bjadog at 7:16 AM